We are currently searching for a consultant/project manager (m/f) with specialisation in road engineering and/or transport. Place of work is our headquarters in Bad Homburg (near Frankfurt), Germany.
As Consultant you cover the whole project cycle, from acquisition of new donor-funded projects to negotiations and technical/financial backstopping of on-going projects. Moreover, you travel worldwide for fact finding, backstopping and short-term missions.
Your tasks in brief
As Consultant you cover the whole project cycle, from the acquisition of new donor-funded projects to negotiations and the technical and financial backstopping of on-going projects. Moreover, you travel worldwide for fact finding, backstopping and short-term missions.
- Tracking of projects/early intelligence, research of background information;
- Contact to/networking with donors/clients/partners/experts; and
- Preparation of Expressions of Interest (EoI), pre-qualification documents and proposals: identification of experts and partners, negotiations, preparation of methodologies and financial proposals, fact finding on-site, and proposal coordination.
- Management of projects from a technical and financial point of view;
- Coordination and supervision of transport and/or infrastructure projects;
- Review and preparation of reports;
- Technical, administrative and logistical support for the project team on site; and
- Donor, client, partner, and expert management.
- Missions abroad (short- and medium-term) in international transport and/or infrastructure projects.
- A challenging and varied job in a motivated team;
- An international work environment;
- Short communication and decision-making processes combined with a considerable scope of action;
- Possibilities for personal and career development; and
- A secure employment on a permanent basis.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your application (cover letter and CV in English if possible, references/certificates if available) to
GOPA Infra GmbH
Ms Natascha Lehnert
61348 Bad Homburg
T. +49 6172 930-475